- reusable straws made with 100% European-grade, platinum silicone
- each straw features a unique, cool water pattern
- 1% of every purchase is donated to ocean clean-up and conservation
- made for 12 oz, 16 oz and 20 oz beverages; 6 standard straws (8 in each/0.6 cm opening)
- dishwasher safe, boil to sterilize or wash by hand – no brushes or tools needed
By 2050, there will be more plastic in the oceans than there are fish. Yes, you read that correctly. GoSili is on a mission to reuse, waste less, and clean up that mess! GoSili Reusable Ocean Straws are made with 100% platinum silicone and give back to ocean conservation. 1% of each purchase is donated to organizations that support ocean clean-up and preservation. In addition, every Ocean Straw is unique and features its own water pattern. Much like our waterways, no two straws will ever look the same! GoSili straws are designed with maximum durability in mind, while also being easy to clean! Because our reusable straws are translucent, you can easily see when the straws are clean. They are dishwasher safe, can be washed by hand (no brush required!), and can even be boiled to sterilize. GoSili Standard Reusable Silicone Straws are 8 inches with an opening of 0.6 centimeters and are made for 12 oz., 16 oz., and 20 oz. beverages. On behalf of our planet, thank you for making the choice to waste less, and GoSili.