We all know the CDC recommends to always wash hands with soap and water for 20 seconds. But let’s be real: if you’ve ever been on the road with a baby, you know how it is — a Code Brown diaper situation won’t wait for a sink. Or maybe you hit up the grocery store, had to use the shopping cart, and handwashing just isn’t an option. Earth Mama Hand Sanitizer to the rescue! Formulated according to FDA guidelines, it’s 80% alcohol, free of methanol and 1-propanol, and contains glycerin to leave your hands less dry.
So when in doubt, bring both soap AND sanitizer. But if you’re on the go and soap-and-water-less, go ahead and spritz cruelty-free Earth Mama Hand Sanitizer generously on your hands, rubbing briskly until it’s evaporated. Bonus: you’ll be left with a calming scent of lavender essential oil — welcome during a stressful Code Brown.
- Hand sanitizer to help reduce bacteria that potentially can cause disease. For use when soap and water are not available
- Alcohol antiseptic 80% alcohol
- Free of methanol, 1-propanol, denatonium benzoate, silicone and propylene glycol
- Supervise children applying their own hand sanitizer
- Spritz enough product to cover entire surface of hands. Rub hands together until dry
- Supervise children under 6 years of age when using this product to avoid swallowing
- And go forth into the world, with clean hands and a happy heart